Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And the days keep rolling

It's June tenth and I have managed not to do something horrible in my life that would prevent me the opportunity of typing on this lil' screen. Personally, I'm pretty impressed by that. No, my long absence is attributed to the routine in which I find myself. It isn't boring, or mundane, it's just one of those things you get into when you have a very nearly full time job.

Life is doing well for me so far. Boyfriend and I both work, come home, take care of the animals, pay the bills, play World of Warcraft, cuddle before bed, rinse, repeat. I mean yeah, the days don't really hold any surprises for me, but that's alright. They're comfortable. And comfortable is just what I needed.

1 comment:

Sunny Delight said...

I am so happy you feel good about your life. We all need comfortable, more than we like to admit sometimes.
hugs, darling girl.